I’ve worked in marketing and communications since 1997, including a five year stint leading UK marketing for Umbro, before co-founding and running two award-winning London agencies (Threepipe and The Playbook).
For more than 20 years, I’ve worked with a wide range of brands in sport, including:
- Sport & fitness brands: New Balance, Umbro, K-Swiss, SportsArt
- Sponsors: Stella Artois, Standard Chartered, Levi’s, Siemens
- Rights holders & NGBs: NFL, ECB, EFL, ATP, Sport England, CIMSPA
- Tech brands: Catapult Sports, EA Sports, Pitchero, GoalGiving
- Not for profit: Laureus, London Sport, Lord’s Taverners
I approach every project with a highly commercial mindset – always looking for ways that better strategy and communications can add to the bottom line.
I live in north Essex with my wife and three children where (along with work) I coach football and cricket with local youth teams, and play some very inconsistent golf.