I’ve worked in marketing and communications since 1997, including a five year stint leading UK marketing for Umbro, before co-founding and running two award-winning London agencies (Threepipe and The Playbook).
My experience covers the full spectrum of marketing and communications; from strategy through to delivery of integrated campaigns.
For more than 20 years, I’ve worked with a wide range of brands in sport and fitness, including:
- Sport & fitness brands – New Balance, Umbro, K-Swiss, SportsArt
- Sponsors – Stella Artois, Standard Chartered, Levi’s, Siemens
- Rights holders & NGBs – NFL, ECB, EFL, ATP, Sport England, CIMSPA
- Sports & fitness tech – Catapult Sports, EA Sports, Pitchero, GoalGiving
- Not for profit – Laureus, London Sport, Lord’s Taverners
I approach every project with a highly commercial mindset – always looking for ways in which better marketing strategy and communication with key audiences can add to the bottom line.
I’m CIM qualified and was among the first cohort to do Mark Ritson’s Mini MBA in Marketing, in conjunction with Marketing Week.
I live in north Essex with my wife and three children where (along with work) I coach football and cricket with local youth teams, and play some very inconsistent golf.