Hi, I’m Eddie May.
I’ve worked in marketing and communications for almost 25 years, including leading Umbro’s UK marketing team and co-founding two award-winning agencies (Threepipe and The Playbook), before setting up Overdog in early 2018.
For most of my career I’ve been lucky enough to work with a wide range of sponsors, sports brands and rights holders including Stella Artois, Levi’s, Standard Chartered, Umbro, New Balance, EA Sports, the NFL, EFL, ECB, CIMSPA and many more.
I approach every piece of work with a highly commercial mindset – always looking for ways that insight and strategy can ultimately add to the bottom line.
- Data Analysis for Management. London School of Economics, 2021
- Mini MBA in Marketing. Mark Ritson/Marketing Week, 2016
- Advanced Certificate in Marketing. Chartered Institute of Marketing, 1998
- BA (Hons) Sport and Recreation Studies. University of Birmingham, 1995
- Level 1 Football Coaching. The Football Association, 2018.
I live in north Essex with my wife and three children where (when not working) I coach football and cricket with local youth teams, do a bit of running and play some pretty inconsistent golf.