I’ve worked in marketing and communications since 1997, including a five year stint leading UK marketing for Umbro, before co-founding and running two award-winning London agencies.
My experience covers the full spectrum of marketing communications, delivering integrated campaigns that bring together PR and earned media, social media, influencers, digital, experiential and more.
For more than 20 years, I’ve worked with a wide range of brands in sport and fitness, including:
- Sport & fitness brands – New Balance, Umbro, K-Swiss, SportsArt
- Sponsors – Stella Artois, Standard Chartered, Levi’s, Siemens
- Rights holders & NGBs – NFL, ECB, EFL, ATP, Sport England, CIMSPA
- Sports & fitness tech – Catapult Sports, EA Sports, Pitchero
- Not for profit – Laureus, London Sport, Lord’s Taverners
I also advise several emerging tech businesses on their commercial and marketing strategy and have been a mentor on SportTechHub, the incubator programme run by London Sport.
I approach every project with a highly commercial mindset – always looking for ways in which better marketing strategy and communication with key audiences can add to the bottom line.
I’m CIM qualified and was among the first cohort to do Mark Ritson’s Mini MBA in Marketing, in conjunction with Marketing Week.
I’ve been consulting since early 2018 and, after many years in London now live in Saffron Walden, Essex, with my wife and three children. In my spare time I coach football and cricket with local youth teams.