I help brands to develop a strategy for using sport to engage your audience and grow your business.
If you are considering sport as a marketing platform, I’ll help you to understand how your target audience engages with sport and develop a strategy that works for your brand.
If you already have sports partnerships in place, I’ll help you develop an activation strategy that will resonate with your audience and deliver a better return on investment.
I also work with sports and sports-tech brands to understand and reach your target audience.
Over more than 20 years I’ve worked with brands including Levi’s, Standard Chartered, Siemens, Stella Artois, EA Sports, Catapult Sports, New Balance and Umbro.
Using global data sources (including access to the Global Web Index dataset) combined with your own internal data to gain insights into your existing and target audience.
- Who are you targeting?
- How do they engage with sport?
- What are their behaviours, attitudes and values?
- What do they want from brands?
- How can we engage them through sport?
Building a strategy for using sport to grow your brand, built on insight.
- Understanding the sports landscape
- Competitor analysis
- The business case for sport
- Finding a credible positioning in sport
- Where you can most effectively engage in sport (partnership strategy)
- Activation strategy
Bringing sports strategy and partnerships to life through integrated communications.
- Campaign development
- Earned media & PR
- Organic and paid social media
- Content development
- Sponsorship & partnership activation
How I work
I work as an independent consultant and when it’s needed I can tap into (or introduce you to) a network of individuals and agencies to provide specialist services to deliver campaigns.
I’m also happy to work with agencies to provide an additional layer of insight and strategy support for client campaigns.