I help clients to plan, create and deliver effective, integrated communications campaigns, built around earned media.
Everything is geared around helping you to successfully engage your audience, deliver your message and achieve your objectives.
As a specialist in sport and fitness with over 20 years of experience, I bring a deep understanding of the sector, meaning I can add genuine strategic value and make an immediate impact.
I work in a very agile and flexible way, based around what you need and where I can add the most value. That can mean working as an external consultant, becoming an extension of your team or providing interim senior support.
Helping you to develop an effective strategy, putting solid foundations in place before thinking about campaign development:
- Identifying clear objectives that support your commercial goals
- Understanding who your audience is, what makes them tick and how to reach them
- Articulating a clear and compelling brand and product positioning
- Defining key brand, product and campaign messages
Planning campaigns to bring your strategy to life and engage your audience, using the right combination of channels and tactics:
- Developing creative campaign platforms
- Building an integrated comms plan to engage audiences across different media channels
- Establishing clear KPIs to support your overall objectives
Bringing campaigns to life across multiple media channels:
- Influencers and ambassadors
- Social media
- Digital content
- Brand experience
- Brand partnerships
When it’s needed I can tap into an extensive network of freelancers, partners and specialist agencies to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
“Eddie was integral to creating and delivering #LDNMovesMe – a campaign that was hugely successful in encouraging more Londoners to use the city to be more active.”Chris Scott, London Sport