I help rights holders in sport (NGBs, leagues, federations, events & teams) to understand and engage with fans and participants.
If you are looking to connect more effectively with your existing audience, I’ll help you to analyse the data you have, uncovering insights that a new communications strategy can be built on.
If you want to grow your fan base or drive more participation, I’ll help you to gain insights into the target audience and create a strategy to get them engaged with your sport.
I’ve worked on fan engagement and participation strategies with sports organisations including the NFL, EFL, ECB, BOA, ATP Tour, London Sport and CIMSPA.
Using global data sources combined with your own internal data to gain insights into your existing and target audience.
- What is your existing audience?
- Who else could you be targeting?
- How do they currently engage with you?
- What are their attitudes and values?
- What do they want from sport?
- How can we engage with them?
- Which brands do they prefer?
Creating a strategy for reaching and engaging your audience more effectively, built on insight.
- Audience segmentation and targeting
- Creating a strong brand positioning
- Developing insight-led partnership propositions
- Campaign development and messaging
- Integrated communications planning
Bringing an engagement strategy to life through integrated communications.
- Campaign development
- Owned channels
- Earned media & PR
- Organic and paid social media
- Content development
How I work
I work as an independent consultant and when it’s needed I can tap into (or introduce you to) a network of individuals and agencies to provide specialist services to deliver campaigns.
I’m also happy to work with agencies to provide an additional layer of insight and strategy support for client campaigns.