I help brands to develop a strategy for using sport to engage your audience and grow your business.
If you are thinking about using sport as a marketing platform, I’ll help you to understand the reality of how your target audience engages with sport, using those insights to develop a strategy that will work for your brand.
If you already have sports partnerships in place, I’ll help you develop an activation strategy that will resonate with your audience and deliver a better return on investment.
I also work with sports and sports-tech brands to help you understand and connect with your target audience.
Over more than 20 years I’ve worked with brands including Levi’s, Standard Chartered, Siemens, Stella Artois, EA Sports, Catapult Sports, New Balance and Umbro.
Using global data sources (including access to the Global Web Index dataset) combined with your own internal data to uncover deep and actionable insights into your existing and target audience.
- Who are you targeting?
- How do they engage with sport?
- What are their behaviours, attitudes and values?
- What do they want from brands?
- How can we connect with them through sport?
Take a look at my blog for examples of data and insight on sports audiences of various shapes and sizes.
Building a strategy for using sport to grow your brand, built on insight.
- Understanding the sports landscape
- Competitor analysis
- The business case for sport
- Creating an authentic positioning within sport
- Where you can most effectively engage in sport (partnership strategy)
- Partnership activation strategy
Helping you to bring a sports strategy and partnerships to life, through integrated communications.
- Campaign development
- Earned media & PR
- Organic and paid social media
- Content development
- Sponsorship & partnership activation
How I work
I work as an independent consultant and when it’s needed I can tap into (or introduce you to) a network of the very best individuals and agencies to provide specialist services to deliver campaigns.
I’m also happy to work with agencies to provide an additional layer of insight and strategy support for client campaigns.